Manufacturer has been around for over half a century and continues to grow!
The VP of Finance will ensure the financial health of the business, collaborate with our CFO and President on short and long-term business strategy, and continue building our finance functions and team as we scale.
Competitive base salary, 25% bonus, monthly car allowance, and outstanding benefits for you and your family.
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Collaborate with our executive team to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives.
- Lead strategy and execution across all finance functions.
- Build and manage a high-performing finance team, ensuring ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Work alongside our CFO and President, and executive team to establish a clear strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business.
- Develop materials and provide support for all corporate transactions, including future fundraising and M&A.
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting, compliance, and budget management for all internal departments.
- Enhance internal financial management, establishing and maintaining KPI tracking, accounting policies and tools, and strengthening operational infrastructure across all departments and global entities.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience growing the finance function
- Knowledge of corporate finance, financial statements and unit economics.
- Knowledge of latest accounting principles, practices, US GAAP standards, tax laws and regulations.
- Exceptional analytical, financial modeling, and systems skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Finance Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Analysis - Risk, Finance Supv/Mgmt, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.