job summary: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst with 3-6 years of experience who is interested in doing heavy analysis. The Employer
A nation-wide industry leader with corporate offices in Scottsdale, Arizona. Salary:
$65k - 80k Location:
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $31.25 - 40.87 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure that internal control procedures are appropriately followed and identify and recommend changes as needed to improve controls and/or adapt as business processes change. Review work-flows and drive continuous process improvements. Act as a change agent to increase operational effectiveness.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested by management.
- Document new and existing processes with job aids to improve the knowledge base across the entire team.
- Work with the business to develop KPI metrics, short term targets, and financial forecasts. Build and manage financial statements, compensation plans, and analytics.
- Identify areas of opportunity for revenue growth, cost savings, and product cross-selling. Analyze results, monitor variances, identify trends, and recommend courses of action to management.
- Reconcile transactions by reviewing and correcting data; assisting with the maintenance of financial databases.
- Increases productivity by working with the team to develop automations for manual reporting processes.
- Work closely with accounting team to ensure all costs are appropriately accounted for in the proper periods and that budgets/forecasts reflect management's current plans.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly/quarterly reports that both highlight our results and guide determinations about where the company's financials are headed.
- Experience; 3 - 5 years in Finance, Accounting, Data Science
- Bachelor's degree in a mathematical or business discipline
- Intermediate-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Comfortable analyzing large volumes of complex data and communicating findings in a concise manner
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please reach out to me directly Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: Business Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.