My client, a large financial services company, is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant/Billing
that will be responsible for processing invoices and billing them out to mutual funds and trusts (dealer commissions, distribution fees, 3rd party charges that the company incurs for investor accounts). This is a 6 month engagement and is available for immediate hire.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Heavy excel skills needed including advance Vlookups
- Candidates will also NEED to have worked with SAP, ERP (SOX 404), Ad HOC reporting, Microsoft Office Suites, Adobe PDF, and paper reviews.
- This role has no room for error so the candidate MUST be detail oriented with complex data with the ability to maintain 100% accuracy when handling critical data.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Calculates and collects complex billings for mutual funds
- Analyzes billing data for trends and exceptions
- Verifies the mathematical accuracy of data, and proofreads documents
- Creates accurate invoices and billing schedules and posts incoming payments and related transactions
- Performs and/or reviews schedules, transaction postings, or reconciliations completed by other associates for completeness and accuracy
- Uploads and processes billing and payment files into the corporate financial systems.
- Compiles standard and ad hoc reports for review by other associates and managers in accordance with accounting standards, regulations, and the client Companies (CGC) policies
- Identifies and proposes process improvements as appropriate
Click to Apply
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar position
- Accounting degree or demonstrates working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the ability to apply it to work assignments
- SAP experience preferred
- Sound judgment in resolving routine matters
- Initiative to identify issues/errors for managers/others
- Prioritize assigned work and complete work in a timely manner
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and problem solving skills in areas of moderate complexity
- High attention to details
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.