The Global Revenue Supervisor is responsible for driving and applying global revenue standards across all entities as well as overseeing the review of all material contracts and billing of defined revenue across the global organization.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform global consolidation of monthly financial statements
- Responsible for overseeing the reconciliation of all inter-company accounts.
- Conract review
- Perform and review month-end account reconciliations.
- Adhere to ASC606 standards
- 5-7 years of experience
- BA/BS in Finance
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong ERP (Oracle) System experience
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.