We are seeking a a reliable, dedicated team player that understands the importance of fulfilling deadlines with 3-5 years' experience in Accounts Receivable. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for tracking and resolving customer payment issues with efficiency and consistency through excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Extensive research on past due accounts
- Communicating with branch offices' sales force and managers
- Providing support to customers with discrepancies on their account
- Collections for assigned branches
- Prepare invoices and supporting documentation to be delivered to clients. Must possess a sense of professionalism in the presentation of these documents.
- Provides support on merchant charging international clients.
- Review and report on Accounts Receivable aging to ensure compliance.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with collections, cash applications, and billing
- Possess an eye for detail and honed organizational skills
- Maintain poise and project positive attitude, with high energy and diplomacy in work strategies
- Proven track record of impeccable research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Analysis, Skip Tracing, Commercial Collections, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.