Ready for a new and exciting challenge? We are seeking an Income Tax Manager with 5-10 years of Federal Income Tax experience to join the team of a Publicly Traded organization in the South Jacksonville/Daytona Beach Area.
We need a solid Multi-State Tax professional with hands on Income Tax experience and extensive knowledge of ASC 740 to join our team! Advanced knowledge of major Accounting software programs such as Excel, OneSource, SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, etc.is preferred.
location: Daytona Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual ASC 740 provision process
- Oversee the timely filing of Federal, State & Local income tax returns
- Preparation of all financial statement disclosures as they relate to Tax and coordination with SEC Reporting team.
- Determination and documentation of tax treatment for all major transactions
- Support M&A activities including due diligence and integration
- Tax planning strategies
- Ensure compliance files are audit ready and assist with the both internal and external audits.
- Provide guidance to business units and other corporate departments as required.
- Coaches and trains Senior Tax Accountants, Tax Accountants, and Tax Interns.
- Other projects as required.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience
- Solid multistate & local income tax experience (minimum 5 years)
- OneSource Tax Provision & Compliance software experience.
Click to apply or email Jenna Jones at email@example.com to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: Multi-State Tax, Income Tax, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.