An international chemicals manufacturer is seeking an Internal Audit Associate to join its team on a contract basis through the end of the year. If you are a self-starter with a knack for leadership, please apply & see below for more information!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Tests compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Perform tests of controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, section 404
- Interviews management and documents responses in flowcharts or control walk-through documents
- Identify improper accounting and documentation within testing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Audit work-paper documentation, such as lead sheets, audit work-paper referencing, etc.
- 3 to 5 years audit experience
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Emphasis on strong systems skills, including Excel, Word, Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive team player while also being able to work independently
skills: Internal Controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, SOX, Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.