A well-known international organization in North County San Diego is hiring a Staff Accountant for a long-term contract! The company offers amazing perks and a very positive culture. The ideal candidate will have experience assisting with the month and year-end close process, as well as supporting the annual audit.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- assist with month and year end close and financial statement preparation
- support preparation and execution of annual audit
- complete bank reconciliations and corresponding journal entries
- bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience preferred
- strong Excel and ERP experience required
skills: Excel, Financial Statements, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.