job summary: Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Human Resources team.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide recruiting support by sourcing candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Will be in charge of managing the recruiting process.
- Onboarding and new hire orientation
- Internal and external reporting and auditing for the HR department.
- Help process unemployment claims.
- Maintain and update job descriptions and career page.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1- 2 years' experience working in an HR department.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
$20-$23 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sarah at 949-265-5821.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.