A well-known company in Central San Diego is hiring a temporary Staff Accountant! The ideal candidate will have strong general ledger accounting experience. The company offers a variety of daily perks and a flexible work schedule!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- perform general ledger and cash reconciliations
- create journal entries according to GAAP
- research variances between general ledger and bank statements
- 1+ years of general ledger accounting experience required
- strong Excel and ERP skills required
- experience with treasury accounting preferred
skills: Excel, Treasury, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.