Sr. Financial Analyst
Randstad is working with one of our largest clients in the Greater Los Angeles area. They are looking to hire a Sr. Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the Financial Analyst will support the company's financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting areas, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis. This position will assist in creating new analytical tools for the Executive Leadership team to generate insights, growth and support strategic decision making. This role will work cross-functionally to analyze business performance, understand and challenge key assumptions, participate in Ad Hoc reporting and special projects and drive the setting of short- and long-term financial plans for the business. The Financial Analyst will play an important role in supporting the company's growth by ensuring continued improvements.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, forecasts etc) taking into account company's goals
- Present monthly and quarterly financial reports to various departments.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on operational metric to help drive performance
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Close involvement in preparing and providing reporting needed for Private Equity Partners.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Assist Accounting in close activities
- Drive process improvement and automation in current FP&A processes
- Support the development and continuous improvement of the company's Annual Operating Plan, Forecasting Process and Long-Range Plan
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Quantitative related
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Ability to solve problems by gathering information, making recommendations, and ensuring effective execution
- Detail oriented, with a desire to understand the business and independently identify and pursue improvement opportunities
- Ability to interact with senior executives and management, as well as business staff at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet critical deadlines;
- Advanced skills with Excel, Power Point, database programming a plus
If interested, please send resume to Alex.Cuadros@randstadusa.com
skills: Finance, Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.