Randstad Professionals is in search of an Associate Procurement Analyst
for a large Insurance company here in Richmond, VA.
Do you have experience dealing with procurement? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure that accounts payable data is processed in a timely manner
- Process all vendor invoices and payment requests of moderate to high complexity, priority, and dollar volume.
- Responsible for general ledger entries and the supporting documentation for each invoice or payment request
- 3 way matching
- Work directly with Global Procurement to resolve any purchase order related issues that are delaying the timely payment of an invoice
- Strong ability to analyze documents, invoices, contracts in regard to payments
- Work well with others and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Be able to work in a high paced high volume work environment
- Proficient PC skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced in Excel (VLookUps, PivotTables)
skills: Accounts Payable, AP, Excel Pivot Tables, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.