Accounts Payable Analyst
Towson MD 21204
Our client is searching for an accounts payable, bookkeeping, accounting support professional who wants to make a long term fit and help their company grow. This is a family friendly, stable professional services organization that will allow for career growth and mentorship from two wonderful professionals.
location: Towson, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4,8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Enter invoices, process check runs
- Interface with vendors to answer inquiries and correct discrepancies
- Process payments and post cash receipts in various systems
- Facilitate customer credit checks to include running of Experian reports and coordinating with trade and bank references
- Provide support across multiple roles within the Finance department
- Assist with monthly accounting close process
Minimum Requirements :
- No Degree required
- 3+ Years accounting experience is preferred in accounts payable, bookkeeping, accounting assistance, and process improvement.
- Strong communication skills,
- Tenure and career stability are very appreciated
To apply please email John Evans with Randstad - John.Evans@randstadusa.com
skills: Quickbooks, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Accruals, Analysis, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.