Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialist needed for a contract assignment with a leading technology solutions company!
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Labeling slide and block bins with barcoded identification labels,
- Data entry of slide and tissue block data into our Pathology Inventory Tracker,
- Physically placing slide and block bins and recording location of bin placement in our pathology archive,
- Meet productivity and quality standards,
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent,
- Inventory and/or data entry experience within a technology or manufacturing field,
- Familiarity with histology lab procedures (accessioning, tissue processing, slide creation, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.