Great opportunity in Douglasville, GA for a Billing Supervisor, needing someone who is used to managing a small team and working closely with internal and external customers.
location: Austell, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Proactively manage all the billing responsibilities
- Generate all billing invoices as defined by the company policy and per client MSA agreements
- Work closely with client on past due payments
- Monitor all invoices to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Act as the liaison for clients and client services group
- Provide all billing and collection reports
- Detail-oriented person
- Strong customer service personality
- Faced-paced environment
- Experience working within a project-based environment
- Must have previous billing experience with detailed line items
- Prior collections experience is needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Client is ready to interview today!
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.