job summary: Marketing Director
Major entertainment company in need of a Marketing Director.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. This position will work out of our office in Los Angeles, California. You will lead the end-to-end execution, management, reporting and optimization of all consumer-facing email communications, as well as drive lead-gen acquisition and retention initiatives.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Manage large scale email marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Develop email campaigns that drive revenue growth through retention, cross-sell, up-sell
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation, cross-sell & predictive analytics
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Design and execute testing strategies based on key hypotheses and deliver actionable learnings that contribute to both business and channel growth
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure 100% error free execution
- Manage the creation, production, scheduling and deployment of all email campaigns
- Effectively partner with cross-functional Brand Mangers to drive successful campaign execution-including reporting/analysis, brand/business leaders, web development, etc.
- Monitor and analyze email performance across segments and identify ways to improve KPIs
- Leverage marketing automation, CRM, and other technologies to support campaign execution with the goal of improving customer experience and LTV
- Build expertise and become subject matter expert in email design, product development, and platform use.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve production processes for increased efficiency
- 4-6 years' experience in technical email marketing for e-commerce and coding emails
- Knowledge of Sailthru and/or Epsilon ESP a plus
- Ability to edit email HTML and some Photoshop experience required
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- High attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very rapidly changing environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks independently as they occur, knowing when to escalate when necessary
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.