Our client is a successful commercial real-estate loan servicing organization that is seeking a Paralegal who would like to join them to do a variety of responsibilities. The Paralegal is responsible to provide commercial loan real estate assistance to the in-house servicing department for this boutique commercial lending corporation. This person will also work collaboratively and cooperatively with real estate, finance and other company divisions in a team-oriented environment.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Collect and review insurance certificates, request changes, prepare follow-ups, and submit to lender with their form as required, Review insurance certificates against insurance policies and correct any variances.
- Review and submit annual property inspections and enter into servicing system. Follow up on deferred maintenance and the preparation of annual order forms.
- Conduct document management, including shared databases and entry of key contact milestones.
- Prepare closing checklists, contract timelines, title objection letters and closing instruction letters.
- Review nondisclosure agreements and identify issues for further review.
- Assist with monthly billings and set up monthly ACH's ( this will be taught)
- Assist in management of daily cash, record in servicing system, initiate transfers and email transfer information to lender and borrowers as required.
- The management of extensive documents and document productions.
- The management of large, complex contracts files, including maintenance of loans
- Computer skills and verbal and written communication skills are important in this position, as well as being able to work in a team environment and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Must have the ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform or learn each essential duty satisfactorily, must have the ability to read and understand basic legal agreements, must be detail oriented and possess excellent writing, communication, organizational and computer skills, including fluidity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Legal field/contracts and terms
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to assess and prioritize job responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to changing technology
- Ability to work in a collaborative and pleasant manner with others
- Bachelor's degree, associate's degree, or paralegal certificate preferred. ( not a must)
- 2+ years of commercial and/or industrial real estate paralegal experience, but open to all industry
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cecilia Bjurstrom Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Accounting and Finance Direct: 610-382-9742 email@example.com www.randstadusa.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.