Randstad's Client, a technology company located in North County, is seeking a Lead Development Representative for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Lead Development Representative will partner with internal sales and marketing teams to prospect and target potential business partners.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Respond to inquiries from new/potential clients on product offerings
- Research potential clients, their business drivers, and relevant market information
- Track efficacy of current marketing initiatives and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of the company's products and offerings
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to hand off prospective clients for further business development
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or lead generation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated success in a lead qualification/cold calling position
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with customer/clients
- Experience leveraging marketing tools, social media, or CRMs for sales purposes
skills: Sales, Customer Service, Client Service, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.