This is a contract role, and all candidates will be considered for permanent openings currently available. We are looking for a self-started who is driven, detailed, and adaptable. You will be supporting work for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, to prepare tax and other financial documents.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Produce and type financial documents for the practice teams.
- Input and document revisions from handwritten, typed, converted, or scanned materials using appropriate resources.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Help set and review department standards and procedures and help ensure all documents conform to formats, styles, and standards.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements and reports.
- 3+ years of word processing experience with advanced knowledge of MS Word 2007
- Strong Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent typing skills, 65+ words per minute. (Will complete typing test)
- Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM with opportunities for overtime near deadlines.
skills: Excel, Word Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.