Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing international trade consulting firm in Nashville.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of bookkeeping records necessary to properly account for the company's financial transactions, receipts, and reporting.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 48,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and Communicate with owner monthly P&L, budget forecasts
- Managing onboarding of new employees both locally and in other states
- Maintain current aging of accounts, both payable and receivable
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Duties such as travel arrangement, tracking employee PTO, order supplies and provide light housekeeping in cooperation with other office mates will be occasionally needed based on client and management needs
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in Quickbooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Come onboard with a highly reputable and seasoned professional team as a full-time
Bookkeeper/Office Manager in a casual work environment!
skills: Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Cost Accounting, Quickbooks Pro, Office Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.