Salary is negotiable.
Have you ever dreamed of joining a corporation with an actual career track, develop a variety of skills, have a balance of quality of life (not have to work 70 hours a week or busy season), top tier benefits that are actually really good, and have a pretty damn cool Mentor who his a future CFO---I think this is the job. My name is John Evans with Randstad, please review this Senior Accountant in Sparks, MD
Our client, a international/publicly traded Sparks headquartered business is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their financial reporting team. This stable growing corporation offers unmatched balance of quality of life, career track, technical and analytical responsibilities and a mentor that you will enjoy sitting next to for 8 hours a day!
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares journal entries for loans, debt, equity, joint ventures
- Updates roll-forward schedules and reconciliations and improve existing processes
- Complete month-end and quarter-end close responsibilities
- Responsible for SOX activities; narratives and internal controls
- General accounting skills in corporate-level accounting
Additionally - The transactions, M&A activity, technical accounting and financial analysis will be assigned throughout the year.
- CPA preferred
- GAAP knowledge, financial audit, corporate accounting, Sarbanes Oxley SOX experiences are required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
To Apply simply email me ---Your Friend ---- John Evans John Evans
Recruiter, Finance & Accounting Randstad Professionals 120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 2220 Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-783-8522 John.Evans@randstadusa.com Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-m-evans-39a2822
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, SOX, 10-K, 10-Q, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.