Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for hands-on Accounting Manager to join a growing team. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the month-end and year-end closing of multiple construction projects in addition to the review and analysis of key financial information used in decision making. The Accounting Manager must be self-directed, proactive and highly motivated.
Responsibilities will be focused on preparing and reviewing financial statements and supporting schedules for balance sheet accounts. Accurately maintaining schedules and expenses for project construction development costs and preparing job costing schedules.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Prepare and review journal entries, balance sheet supporting schedules and job costing reports for month-end and year-end closings.
- Work directly with the Controller and senior management to review financial statements and job costing schedules
- Maintain detailed schedule of accruals and construction development costs for decision making
- Review general ledger accounting details to ensure job cost are accurately coded to the proper project
- Review analyze and interpret job cost reports and explain variances to management
- Communicate directly with project managers to get updates on completion.
- BBA Accounting and CPA is a must
- 8 - 10 years plus experience within real-estate construction development is a must
- Must be hands on with preparing and analyzing financial statements
- QuickBooks and Sage Timberline experience preferred
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Strong computer application skills in Microsoft Office(Excel)
skills: Project Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.