A Tax Staff at one of Randstad's best clients will work on individual,corporate, partnerships, trust and foreign individual and entity tax returns. You will also prepare tax estimates, do basic tax research and draft correspondence to the IRS and other taxing authorities.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze data and prepare individual and non-individual tax returns.
- Identify, research, and assess various tax issues and provide information to seniors and managers.
- Assist with research and consulting engagements as requested.
- Complete basic research pertaining to applicable accounting standards.
- Provide ongoing status updates to direct supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Working toward a Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation or 150 semester hours of education to be eligible to sit for the CPA.
- Fluent in an additional language to English is desirable.
- Prepare or assist clients with sales tax returns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent worker that demonstrates good judgment and analytical abilities and has experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.