Are you an analytical professional with a keen eye for detail? Do you want to play a key role in the success of a department's workflow, project, and strategy? This might be the right fit for you!
My team is seeking a motivated Compliance Analyst to coordinate the daily work and plan of action while assisting the Senior Analyst in management of small projects.
location: Torrance, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Support the coordination of daily work with overall department workflow, projects, and strategy; serve as a contact for compliance inquiries from the field and corporate departments; assist the senior analyst with the management of small projects and actively participate in large project efforts, support senior analyst with data input of vendor intake forms and control survey
reviews as distributed by the vendor management tool; assist senior analyst with listening to and documenting call monitoring of third party vendors for compliance with SLAs; support audits and document exceptions through direct regulator communication, data query development and analysis, and
preparation of responses.
- Organizational Compliance:
- Review on-going Federal and State legislative changes and implement or update policy, procedure, and or process to adhere to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and assess compliance/legal risk and disposition and/or recommend remediation actions.
- Satisfy regulatory reporting requirements as required by Federal and State laws.
- Review Vendor Audits to ensure continuous organizational improvement.
- Interface with the Legal team to assess legal exposure, support, and/or remediate litigation issues related to Service Providers.
- Implement compliance initiatives and/or support business projects as needed to ensure compliance.
- Policy & Procedures:
- This area supports regulatory and business process change. Interacts with business units and updates and/or creates policy and procedures that ensures adherence to Federal and State laws.
- This area establishes the due diligence and on-going monitoring policy and procedures to reduce third party vendor risk.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 4 years experience in retail and/or wholesale automotive finance industry.
- Familiarity with consumer credit, and/or ancillary product operations, regulations and contracts.
- Proficient in MS Windows (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) with ability to create and maintain budget reports.
- Proficient in proofreading/editing legal documents and contracts.
- Compliance experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe PageMaker and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft preferred
To apply please reply to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.