Are you interested in leaving Public Accounting? My client is seeking a candidate with 2+ years of Public Accounting experience.
Come work for a premier employer is the area. Great benefits and a mentoring environment.
- Must have a Bachelors in Accounting with 2-4 years experience
- Prefer Public Accounting experience
Hiring: Responsible for accounting services including, but not limited to, preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Duties Include:
- Examine and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards
- Review work-papers, prepare call and distribution letters and allocate profits and losses
- Prepare financial statements with footnotes and individual partner capital statements
- Respond to investor/audit requests
qualifications: Job Requirements, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Expert Excel skills
skills: Excel Macros
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.