A company in center city is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Post all journal entries, reconcile general ledger and review income/expense accounts to ensure revenue/expenses are recognized in correct period, and performing GL account reconciliations
- Complete monthly bank and credit card reconciliations for all accounts.
- Process cash receipts daily and Perform accounts receivable follow-up on all outstanding invoices.
- Prepare monthly financial reports using QuickBooks,
- Review leasing contracts, broker deal sheets and prepare commission invoices to customers.
- Verify and enter invoices in QuickBooks and process timely payment of all vendor invoices.
- Manage owner's monthly earned income and profit distributions.
- Prepare Brokers' monthly commission income distribution reports.
- Ensure consolidated intercompany accounts are accurate and reconciled, record intercompany transactions with subsidiaries and parent company.
- GL entries and reconciliations related to payroll.
- Help create and implement accounting controls.
- Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- BA in Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.