Growing company in the Silicon Valley Bay Area is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their collaborative team. Ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience with good tenure with previous companies. Candidate will have responsibilities such as full P&L, budget planning, Ad-Hoc projects, OPEX, CAPEX, and Forecasting. Bachelor's degree is required, MBA highly preferred. Experience with system implementation and collaborating in Ad-Hoc projects highly preferred. Candidate must have ERP Software systems experience such as Hyperion, Essbase, Adaptive Insights, Power BI, and Oracle. Must be proficient in Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Work with a team in full P&L responsibilities
- Budget planning & Forecasting
- Assist in Quarter-End, Year-End, and Month-end closing and audits
- Work with business leaders in OPEX and CAPEX
- Responsible for upcoming Ad-Hoc project
- Work in ERP systems such as Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Oracle, and Power BI
- Collaborate with other departments in the company
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar background required
- 4+ years of experience
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must have great written and verbal communication
- Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Oracle, and Power BI experience preferred
- MBA degree preferred, not required
- Ability to work collaboratively, be hands on, and multi task with a variety of tasks
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.