job summary: Now Hiring: Creative Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Empower and inspire young minds to explore the world of technology in a fun and welcoming environment, creates content to engage kids in learning technology. Our focus is always on creating ways to encourage kids and parents to reach out and try new things in the technology space. With all of the varied technology available currently, we reduce the clutter in finding ways to have kids understand what is available.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to help kids grow as the next generation of technologists. In this position you will assist the engineers and analysts in managing content, building welcoming and engaging presentations, and sharing out the success of these events. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the message, from concept through delivery, is creative and fun
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: You will be responsible for:
- Taking direction from the team to build presentations for both marketing and training purposes
- Manage the team public SharePoint site for content
- Operate independently and demonstrate the ability to participate and drive cross-functional team objectives
- Establish realistic plans and work schedules by prioritizing multiple tasks to complete work on time.
qualifications: About You:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, video, social, digital and/or experiential marketing
- Passion for helping kids learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with graphics arts design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented & demonstrates organizational & analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows through
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change Location:
Brooklyn Park, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below. If you have any specific questions, please email me below:
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: MS Office, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.