Senior Tax Manager
Seeking a Sr. Tax Manager to join our dynamic team in our San Diego, leading independent accounting firm. Our firm continues to grow due to our commitment to quality client service, and we focus our practice on services to entrepreneurs and their operating companies in traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting areas. We are an independent member of BKR International with member firms and resources throughout the world.
location: La Jolla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- CPA certification
- B.S. degree in Accounting; Master's in Tax a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in public accounting
- Significant supervisory experience (5+ years)
- High level of technical proficiency in corporate, partnership and individual returns - Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills; experience with ProSystemfx Tax a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong business development skills
- competitive salary
- health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- new business and employee referral bonuses
- professional dues
- continuing education
- free parking
- Long-term growth! You will experience excellent opportunities for professional growth in a positive work environment.
skills: CPA, Accpac-Accpac Plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.