Randstad is seeking a candidate for a Billing Supervisor. This position offers an opportunity to become an essential part of a telecommunication/construction Company. Located in Puyallup, Washington, the Billing Supervisor will be in this dynamic department, and there are opportunities for career growth and quick advancement.
Job Purpose :
The role of the Billing Supervisor is to oversee the preparation of revenue invoicing for completed projects by the billing staff in coordination with the field services group by assigned location.
location: Puyallup, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Proactively evaluate billing processes for efficiency as well as customer needs.
- Utilization of metrics to improve performance
- Supervise the day to day operations activities, and assist in hiring, training, and reviewing performance of staff
- Review, evaluate, and resolve billing process issues and revenue collections
- Assist in all billing and reconciliation activities as needed based on volume and demand.
- Compile accrued invoicing data for the month and submission as approved by clients if not based on real-time work completion
- Proactively manage and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
- Develop reports as requested by internal and approved external staff/ customers
- Work with Field Services on work order completion and submission for delayed projects
- Special projects based on needs and skills
- Help to move invoices through SEFNCO and client process as rapidly as possible and making sure that all work order detail is correct on these submitted and verified invoices
- Support internal and external auditors
- 5-7+ years billing and invoicing experience (construction experience preferred)
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers.
- Proven strong analytic / problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Excel)
- Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems"
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Valid US Drivers license
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities (lifting equipment up to 25lbs unassisted, bending, standing, climbing, or walking)
skills: Accounts Receivable, Billing, Leadership, Invoices, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.