The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all accounting operations and provide oversight on internal and external reporting.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Oversee the delivery of monthly accounting activities.
- Partner, cross-functionally, to facilitate financial reporting, funding and capital call requests, and budgeting.
- Review monthly work-paper packages and reconciliations.
- Guide and direct staff accountants to ensure they perform tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Mentor the accounting team and provide exceptional leadership and day-to-day support.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual lender and partner reports are met.
- Drive the financial and internal control processes.
- Coordinate appropriate activities with the Tax and FP&A departments.
- Lead quarterly and year-end tax and external audit requirements.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA required.
- 4-6 years of public accounting and industry experience. Real estate industry experience is highly preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Financial Reporting, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.