Randstad Professionals is in search of a contract Garnishment Specialist. The Garnishment Specialist will be responsible for all activities related to overpayments and escheatment.
location: Davidson, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Keep accurate up to date records of all overpayments, attempts to collect, and collection of repayments including vendor relationship for termed employee collections.
- Keep accurate up to date records of all outstanding checks, attempts to contact employees for reissue, and requests for reissues, along with necessary reporting to the Corporate Finance team for all checks that need to be remitted to the state.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of HR/Payroll or administrative experience
- Required experience with Garnishment processing, preferably with a vendor such as ADP
skills: Excel, ADP, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.