AML Compliance Analyst Entry Level
Interpretation of AML Risk standards, guidelines, policies and procedures. Make risk based determination through Quality Analysis whether alerts were properly cleared by Compliance Alerts Analysts. Ensure Alert data has been accurately collected and documented, including but not limited to: Investigations data, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) & Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Know Your Customer (KYC) information, any relevant account and transaction data and all required information which would assist in an investigation. Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyze large amounts of data
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Partnering with the client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
- Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard a client to PB platforms
- Undertake quality review of clients' KYC records
- Manage and facilitate client due diligence, including coordinating the participation of JPMorgan stakeholders who have KYC responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for KYC and reporting issues for designated clients
- Act as a KYC and AML subject matter resource for KYC due diligence teams
- Act as a subject matter resource on the KYC/AML policies and procedures
- Participate in annual AML discussions with clients
- Discuss and escalate with Compliance complex issues surrounding client types and structures, financial products and services, and other AML risk-related issues
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders.
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.