A manufacturing company in South County San Diego is hiring a Staff Accountant! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity to join a close-knit team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of professional accounting experience and be comfortable preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- prepare journal entries for Controller's review
- assist with month, quarter, and year-end close process
- assist with fixed assets process
- assist with sales and use tax accounting
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience required
- intermediate Excel skills required
- bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- strong communication and leadership skills preferred
skills: Excel, General Ledger, Great Plains
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.