Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top Oil & Gas midstream companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our client's growing team.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This position will be responsible for all aspects of plant accounting for their assigned gas gathering and processing assets.
- Perform monthly revenue analysis timely and accurately.
- Create and maintain desktop procedures and process work flows.
- Obtains information from internal and external sources to record accounting transactions in the accounting systems and general ledger.
- Prepare journal entries, closing files and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for plant allocations, imbalances, and accounts receivable aging.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 minimum years of experience with GAAP
- Prior experience with Excel, Waterfield, TIES and PeopleSoft preferred.
- Prior experience with gas plant revenue accounting.
skills: Revenue Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.