A leading technology company in Irving is in need of several Payroll Support Specialists with Workday experience. If you a re a subject matter expert (SME) with Workday and have a strong working knowledge of Payroll then this a great opportunity to apply your craft! Apply today to be considered!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Act as a technical resource with respect to systems, processes, procedures and compliance.
- Work with customers and employees to identify Workday and other system issues and advise on the solution.
- Provide frontline support to processors and specialists on complex configuration and service related questions and issues.
- Participate in identification of root cause of Service issues and programs to prevent customer impact.
- Provide monthly training support on Workday, internal systems and product/customer issues.
- Proactively seek out problematic processes, procedures, and technical issues and assist in creating/implementing innovative solutions.
- Assist company in complying with regulations and payment processing in order to limit potential financial exposure to customers and company.
- Responsible for the testing of new system functionalities whether due to internal software developments or Workday Update releases.
- Give input to management and participate in the decision making process regarding department goals, objectives, and processes.
- Create, author, review, train and revise process documentation and content by obtaining feedback on processes and procedures and collaborating with business partners.
- Prepare reports and properly utilize the report and trending data to increase quality and gain efficiencies.
- Ensure new customer Workday and internal system configuration is in accordance to company standards, prior to first payroll
- Associates degree or higher preferred (or experience equivalent)
- CPP and Workday Payroll Certification required within 12 months of employment
- General understanding of Tax requirements
- Solid knowledge of Garnishment regulations and requirements
- 5+ years experience as a HRIS and/or Payroll Analyst
- 5+ years Workday experience preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Preferable Payroll Outsourcing Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.