job summary: Mortgage Production Manager - Banking
Permanent / Full Time opportunity
Randstad Banking Team is looking for a Mortgage Production Manager
. As the Mortgage Production Manager
you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the production team. In addition, you will maintain existing and create new loan products.
We're looking for a roll your sleeves up manager; someone who is willing to jump in and assist with reviewing residential mortgage applications for approval. If you have extensive knowledge in mortgage products, mortgage guidelines and banking state and federal regulations - call me.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Manage mortgage loan production, while ensuring a high level of member service
- Maintain and manage pipeline for loan production team.
- Coach and develop staff to maximize operational efficiencies
- Develops sessions to train the lending staff of changes made and additional products added.
- Recommends hiring decisions for the department, writes performance reviews and compensation recommendations for management approval.
- Supervise special projects that relate to loan production arena. Implement changes, and serve as a subject matter expert on loan production issues
qualifications: Education and Experience
Salary Range - $85K - $95K+,
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of mortgage lending or real estate experience a MUST
- 2 years of management experience
- This position requires registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
- Have the ability to sell and deliver loan commitments in the secondary market Advanced knowledge of MS Access and Excel
- Demonstrable experience with application analysis & critical thinking
will commensurate with experience Application Process:
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Loan Processing, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.