Randstad's client, a technology company located in UTC, is seeking an Accounting Manager for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Accounting Manager will be an integral part of a dynamic team assisting with GL duties and regulatory/external financial reporting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Prepare financial statements
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and transactions
- Prepare tax, 10-K, and 10-Q filings
- Assist with managing SOX compliance and SEC reporting
- Inventory, cost accounting, and revenue recognition preparation/analysis
- 5+ years of experience in a senior or management level role (in a supervisory capacity)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Netsuite ERP experience
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA
- Prior experience in the technology, software, communications, or electronics industry
skills: Management, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, SEC Reporting, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Depreciation, Sarbanes-Oxley, Year End Close, SOX, Netsuite, XBRL, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, International Financial Reporting, NetSuite Financials, Audit - External, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.