Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institutions in the Charlotte, NC market. Required:
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience. CFA or CPA preferred.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 50.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.