The Import Export Compliance Specialist
provides our customers with accurate invoices and documentation in a timely manner
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Invoicing in our ERP system
- Preparation and presentation of documents per Letter of Credit or Open Account requirements.
- Works collaboratively with internal Trade Services team and sales team to expedite the payment process and work through discrepancies.
- Communication with banks, customer or agents regarding documentation requirements to facilitate on- time payment.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team and to multi task
- Thorough knowledge and experience of export documentation practices a must
- Experience with global logistics a plus
- Familiarity with JD Edwards-E1 is a plus but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.