We've partnered with an exciting $5.5B NASDAQ listed business in medical supplies. They're looking to attract a 2-6 yr Analyst to support the animal health unit.
- Work with a company who has a great company culture, and a social team who works great together and does social events.
- An opportunity with clear progression in the present role, or opportunity to work in Treasury or a different Business Unit.
- A unique opportunity as it interacts with different parts of the business and works closely with senior leadership, including contact with their region presidents.
- Excellent benefits such as 10 paid Holidays, plus 120 hours of PTO, plus 8 hours of VTO, annual bonus and annual independent performance bonus opportunity, and an attractive Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Financial Analyst will partner with management by providing comprehensive consolidated budgets, forecasts, reports and business analytics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong excel background and a proven track record for interacting with business units and delivering strategic reporting and analysis within a financial environment.
- Support and continuously improve the financial planning and budget process.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Strong working relationship across the organization.
- Understand operating metrics and the relationship of financial performance to business strategies.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for contributing to a wide range of financial management activities by providing comprehensive analysis.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team.
- Analyze financial results, issues and trends in a fast-paced, public company environment.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as new business opportunities and challenges warrant.
- Research and gather data from a variety of systems/sources.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Performs other Financial Analyst duties as assigned.
- Minimum four-year degree, 2-6 years' work experience in related field or business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills; ability to accumulate/aggregate data and summarize information in a meaningful manner.
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Ability to pull data and develop reports in multiple environments (i.e., Microsoft Access, TM1, Microstrategy, SAP).
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Adapts to changing priorities and manages deadlines.
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.