Randstad USA is seeking an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST for an exciting and challenging new opportunity.
Randstad is working with a company in the Loop to identify a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist for a position within their Accounting department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance, as well as a minimum of two years of experience in an Accounts Payable capacity. Candidates with experience using Oracle will be given special consideration. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude and the openness to transition between tasks and projects on an as-needed basis.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Enter ACH and wire information into the ERP system.
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Apply cash receipts in the Accounts Receivable System.
- Upload Accounts Receivable inter-company invoices.
- Assist with the distribution of 1099 forms.
- Manage and respond to inquiries received from internal and external relationships with vendors
- Maintain files for invoices, paid check activity, and other pertinent documentation
- Process cash disbursements and optimize cash flow
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-year experience in Accounting
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Must be able to exercise discretion and maintain confidential/sensitive information
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at Edwin.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.