Looking to make a strategic move in your accounting career? Randstad has partnered with a Fortune 25 organization on a one year project within their accounting department. We are seeking experienced accounting specialists with General Ledger experience to work on this exciting project.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 15 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6,8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
The accounting specialist will be responsible for performing varied accounting activities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching and resolving accounting entries and/or errors
- Posting to general ledgers and other accounting records
- Preparing reports, statements and/or invoices for various internal/external customers
- Verifying accuracy of data/input records
- May be responsible for a specific accounting function such as accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- 2 or more years of prior accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience working with the General Ledger and understanding of accounting principles
Qualified applicants can reply to this posting or forward their resume to brian.fudal@randstadusa
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.