We are looking for a (Human Resources) HR Generalist with a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to on-boarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to develop with a rapidly growing company this role could be for you!
location: Aliso Viejo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 48,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
What does an HR Generalist do?
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional and will include:
- Undertaking a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing training, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies.
- Using Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
- Acting as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure that our hiring and onboarding/offboarding process runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
While we will provide significant training outside of the workplace, we would like to see the HR Generalist come in with the following experience:
- 1-2 years in a purely HR role
- Ability to cooperate well with others
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
Apply today to be considered!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.