Our client, a value-based investment management firm that manages separate accounts for individuals, families, trusts, retirement funds, and institutions is looking to add a member to their team, a Money Manager Operations Associate.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, highly entrepreneurial office; and chance to take ownership of several key functions within the company. This position offers access to senior level decision makers.
- Work with a owner-operated $1B HNWI advisor who select individual stock investments and manages client portfolios.
- A small personable office, on a high floor of a desirable downtown office building.
- Great perks such as an upmarket office social arrangement, competitive compensation with great growth potential, and free downtown parking.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Back up reconciliations for a trader, have a strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, reconciliations are completed daily
- Maintain performance statistics on marketing materials, company website, internal and external databases
- Maintain and update company website
- Manage quarterly mailings to clients (account statements, marketing materials)
- Ensure client and data uploads successfully completed on daily basis
- Assist firm's Director of Client Operations with daily tasks
- College degree
- 3 years of experience in operations in the financial industry (experience with equities preferred)
- Excellent customer service
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.