job summary: Head of Accounts Payable needed!
Global company in Westchester County, New York is looking for a Head of Accounts Payable to lead their mid-sized team. This position will be responsible for the Shared Service department and work/train extensively within SAP.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Full cycle Accounts Payable including but not limited to the following: Matching, batching, coding and processing of a high volume of invoices. Work with internal controls to ensure accuracy of payment schedules and aging reports and be the point person for Accounts Payable closing of the month.
- Manage the travel and expenses for the company including purchase cards, purchase orders and being the SEM for all corporate credit cards that are distributed.
- Help facilitate new policies and procedures to make sure that Accounts Payable is running as efficiently as possible.
- Hire, train and further develop the Accounts Payable department as they see fit.
- Work extensively within SAP and Excel
- 8-10 years of solid Accounts Payable experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field is highly preferred
- Prior management and shared service experience is highly preferred
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accruals, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Invoices, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.