Billing and Collections Manager - MUST have CPA Firm, Legal, or Engineering Billing Experience
An established leader in Professional Services in West Palm Beach, Florida is looking to hire an experience Billing and Collections Manager. The ideal candidate must have Public Accounting, Legal, or Engineering industry experience.
The Billing and Collections Manager is responsible for leading, planning and streamlining the billing and collections process. This highly visible position requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan and direct the billing operations for the organization. The Billing and Collections Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures for the billing and collections department.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Resolves highly complex and sensitive service related billing issues.
- Responds to all forms of inquiries from internal customers.
- Performs quality assurance activities to review productivity and the accuracy of bills.
- Ensures that appropriate responses are applied in compliance with the firm's policy, procedures and standards, as well as statutory regulations and guidelines.
- Resolves issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions.
- Oversee Firm credit card process. Reviews, investigates and resolves invoices.
- Serve as liaison with bank regarding financial transactions. Communicate with vendors as needed.
- Exercises discretion on bad debt settlement.
- Resolve time entry deficiencies as needed.
- Generate reports to track and monitor payroll and overtime usage.
- Generate end of month Firm reports.
- Acts as the Firm's ProSystems fx expert and ensures execution of training on Practice Management software.
qualifications: Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School diploma, Associates Degree is preferred.
- At least five years related experience with billing out time (billable hours)
- Public Accounting, Engineering, Architectural, and Legal Industry Highly Desired
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks.
- ProSystems fx experience preferred (Practice Management)
If qualified and interested please send your resume to Shane Fitzgerald, Executive Recruiter -Randstad Finance & Accounting - email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.