The Payroll Specialist will manage the process and analyze payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees on a bi-weekly basis.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payrolls for 250+ employees
- Maintain payroll records by managing systems and collection, calculation of payroll information.
- Respond to and engage with employees regarding payroll, taxes, and benefits questions and requests in a friendly and efficient manner
- Comply with state, and local taxation and regulatory requirements, research existing and new legislation, and advise management on any necessary compliance actions
- Implement, and update payroll processes and procedures in utilizing existing payroll software
- Act as a liaison with other business functions including HR and Accounting teams, including ensuring timely processing of new hires and terminations
How to Apply
- Working proficiency with ADP Workforce Now payroll software preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in payroll / HR support functions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.Newberg@randstadusa.com
skills: 401K, ADP, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration, 1099s, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.