Our client located in Oakland, CA is actively looking for an Financial Reporting Accountant the ideal candidate will be assisting with corporate fillings while ensuring accuracy and timely delivery, this professional will report to the Director of Accounting part of the Statutory and Regulatory Reporting Department.
location: Berkeley, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly financial reports to management
- Preparation of footnotes, written summaries and financial statement compilation
- Perform variance analysis
- Present work schedules for External Auditors
- Update accounting policies according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Assist with Audit execution, technical accounting support and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related
- 2 years of SEC filing, regulatory reporting and/or Sabarnes-Oxely audit
- Certified Public Accountant
- Public accounting experience (Big 4 is a plus)
- MS Excel Advance level expertise (Pivot Tables, Graphs, formulas, etc.)
If you are interested in joining the largest Manage care company in the United States this is an opportunity to develop your career within a well structure department.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.