$6B Publicly Traded International Powerhouse located in updated corporate HQ in Baltimore City, is seeking an accomplished financial reporting accounting. As a senior accountant you will be working on high end corporate accounting projects related to SEC Reporting, Financial reporting, and process improvement.This is a career-leveraging position for someone looking to transition out of public accounting audit into corporate accounting.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assistance with monthly accounting close and financial statement preparation
- Perform accounting/financial reporting research
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to improve operating efficiencies
- Assist with quarterly 10K and 10Q preparation
- Ad hoc analytical projects
- BS Accounting or equivalent
- CPA or CPA track
- 3+ years Big 4 or public accounting audit experience, or combination of public and industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
This senior will have excellent exposure to management and have the opportunity to learn and be mentored by some of the best technical accountants in Baltimore.
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.